The application process for the post of 03 Panchakarma Technician is to conclude tomorrow i.e. November 30, 2019, by the Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC).
The applications were invited by the Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) for the post of 03 Panchakarma Technician. Interested candidates can apply online before November 30, 2019.
Detailed information on SPSC recruitment qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below.
The official website is spscskm.gov.in.
No. of Vacancy:
Class XII Science from a recognized board with a Diploma in Panchakarma Therapy recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi.
Age Limit (as on Sep):
Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 40 years as on 30/09/2019, in terms of Notification No: M(3)/(55)/GEN/DOP/Pt-III DT: 03/07/2017.
Pay Examination fee through Credit/ Debit Card, Net Banking by Visa Master Card
For all candidates: 150/-
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:
November 30, 2019
Official Notification: spscskm.gov.in/Panchakarma%20Technician
How to Apply SPSC Panchakarma Technician Vacancy 2019:
Interested candidates may apply online through the website spscskm.gov.in on or before 30.11.2019.
Selection Process for SPSC Panchakarma Technician Vacancy:
Selection will be based on Written Test.
In accordance with Notification No: 44/GEN/DOP dt: 27.10.2015 candidates who are in the final/ semester of the prescribed course shall be accepted provided such candidates have cleared all the previous semesters at the time of submission of applications and subject to submission of the final year results on or before the date specified by the Sikkim Public Service Commission before the interview.
Non-submission of the proof of essential educational qualification by prescribed date shall make the application of such candidates liable to be rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
- Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim.
- Should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
- No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department in case of the employed candidate.
- Marital Status (for female candidates). In the case of married women candidates, COI/ SSC of the Husband should be enclosed.