CISF Recruitment 2018
The application process for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers, on a regular and contractual basis, in the State Bank of India is to begin from today i.e. January 9, 2019.
The online applications have been invited from the Indian citizens for the appointment to the Specialist Cadre Officers posts by the State Bank of India.
The candidates who are interested for the post must visit the official website and apply for the same.
The candidates who wish to apply are required to upload all the necessary documents such as a brief resume, ID proof, age, educational qualification, experience etc.
If the candidates fail to upload the required documents, they will not be considered for the interview.
The candidates who are interested for the post must note that they can register and pay online till January 31, 2019.
1.Deputy Manager (Statistician)
2. Project Development Manager (Digital Initiatives) – Agriculture/ International Banking/ Retail Banking/ Corporate Banking
3. Manager (Servicing-Digital Initiatives) - Agriculture/ International Banking/ Retail Banking/ Corporate Banking, Manager (Business Analyst/ Customer Service Analyst)
4. Manager (Online Fulfilment/ Integration & Journeys/ Superstore Fulfilment)
5. Manager (Digital Marketing) – Agriculture/ International Banking/ Retail Banking/ Corporate Banking, Head (Legal)
6. DGM (NCLT)
7. DGM (Law)
8. Executive (Credit Monitoring) and Head (Product, Investment & Research)
SBI Recruitment 2019: Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be based on the interview.
The job notification states that "Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.”