SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
State Bank Of India (SBI) has issued the notification for Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment 2021. The applications have been invited to fill 2,056 vacancies in the state-run banks under the advt no. CRPD/ PO/ 2021-22/18. All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the recruitment drive through the official website at sbi.co.in.
The application process for SBI PO Recruitment 2021 has been commenced today, on October 05. The candidates who are interested in the post mentioned can visit the official website and can apply online till October 25, 2021. The SBI PO Preliminary examination is scheduled to be held in November/ December 2021.
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Commencement of online application: October 05, 2021
- Last date to fill online application: October 25, 2021
- Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: October 05 to October 25, 2021
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 1st / 2nd week November 2021 onwards
- Online Preliminary Examination: November/ December 2021
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination: December 2021
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: 2nd / 3rd week December 2021 onwards
- SBI PO 2021 Online Main Examination: December 2021
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: January 2022
- Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 1st / 2nd week of February 2022 onward
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: 1st / 2nd week of February 2022 onward
- Declaration of Final Result: February / March 2022
Name of Post -
No. of Posts -
Pay Sclae -
Basic pay Rs. 41,960/- (Rs.36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840)
Category-wise Vacancy Details
d & e
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who wish to apply for the post should be having Graduation Degree in any discipline.
The candidates who are in Final year of their graduation can also apply.
Age Limit (As on 01.04.2021)
: The minimum age limit of the candidate should be 21 years and Maximum 30 years. There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
How to Apply:
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from October 05 to 25, 2021, through the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
Selection Process for SBI PO Recruitment 2021:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in three tired processes. i.e. Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Group Exercises and Interview.
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Notification: sbi.co.in
Direct Link to Apply