- PC : Self
The Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 for the post of Junior Personal Assistant concludes today i.e. September 16, 2019. The candidates who have not yet applied for the recruitment drive are advised to visit the official website now and apply online now.
Earlier, Rajasthan High Court had invited applications for the posts of the Junior Personal Assistant.
Candidates can fill the application by visiting our given link. The candidates can visit the official website to read the detailed notification and check all important details. Aspirants those who are having the passion to get this position kindly utilize this opportunity. Further details regarding the RHC JPA Job 2019 is available here below.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Details
|Junior Personal Assistant (English)
Category Wise Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Details
Steps To Apply Online:
How To Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online through the Official Website https://hcraj.nic.in form 26 Aug 2019 to 16 Sept 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://hcraj.nic.in.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on "Submit".
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
APPLY ONLINE (Link will be activated on 26th Aug 2019)
CLICK HERE to visit the Official Website
CLICK HERE to Check Official Notification
- Location: Rajasthan
- Organization: Rajasthan High Court
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2019/08/26
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2019/09/16
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on the English Shorthand, Transcription and typing of Dictated passage in English on Computer.
- Application Fees: For General/EWS/OBC – Rs. 600/-
For SC/ST of Rajasthan – Rs. 550/-
For PwD/SC/ST – Rs. 400/-.
Pay Examination fee through Credit Card/Debit Card or Online.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have completed Graduate in any Stream (or its equivalent) from University recognized by the Government for the purpose and candidates have a Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Junior Personal Assistant
- Number Of Vacancies: 69
- Employment Type: FULL TIME