Punjab Police Recruitment 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
Punjab Police has invited online applications for the post of Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021. The board is condcuting the recruitment process for Punjab Police SI in 4 Cadres - (a) District (b) Armed Police (c) Investigation and (d) Intelligence. A total of 560 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive.
All eligible an dinterested dcandidates can fill up the application form from the official website - punjab police.gov.in, on or before July 27, 2021. The written examination for Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021 will be held from August 17 to August 31. The Computer-Based Test (CBT) will consists of two papers of 2 hours duration each and will comprises of 100 Multiple Choice.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Opening date for submission of online application: July 6, 2021
- Closing date for submission of online application: July 27, 2021
- Written examination date will be held from: August 17 to August 31, 2021
Post Name -
No. of Posts -
Pay Scale -
Rs 35,400 at Level 6 of the 7th CPC.
Cadre-wise Vacancy Details
District Police Cadre:
Armed Police Cadre:
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university, or its equivalent. Candidates must have passed the Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects.
Age limit (as on 1st January 2021):
A candidate should have attained the age of 18 years but should not have attained the age of 28 years.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
The candidates have to pay an online fee of Rs 1,500 (Rs 700 application fee +Rs 800 exam fee).
How to Apply:
1. Visit official website punjabpolice.gov.in
2. Go to ‘Recruitment’ and click on the online application link
3. Click on the registration link and complete profile
4. Choose post/cadre, fill application form
5. Upload documents, pay fees and submit
6. Download form and take a printout.
The selection process shall be a 2 (two) stage process consisting of the following tests:
● Computer Based Test consisting of two (2) multiple choice Question Papers to be conducted on the same day.
● (i) Document Scrutiny (ii) Physical Measurement Test (PMT) (iii) Physical Screening Test (PST)
Click Here to Read Official Notification
Click Here to Visit the Official Website