The applications are invited by the Prasar Bharti for the post of 07 Post Production Assistant. The interested candidates can apply before September 20, 2019. The detailed information on Prasar Bharati recruitment qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below. The official website is prasarbharati.gov.in
Post Production Assistant
No. of Vacancy:
Graduate from any recognized University/ institute and Professional Diploma in Film and Video Editing.
As per Prasar Bharati rules
The candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in the field of film and video editing.
There is no application fee
Last Date for Submission of Application form:
September 20, 2019
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of the relevant documents in respect of educational qualification, etc. send to Deputy Director (HR), Room No. 413, 41 h Floor, DD News, Doordarshan Bhawan, Tower-B, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi- 110001 on before 20.09.2019.
Selection Process for Prasar Bharati Post Production Assistant Vacancy:
Selection will be based on personal interview.
Official Notification: prasarbharati.gov.in/vacancies
The application format is attached to this notification. No application will be entertained if not in the prescribed form:
- Only candidate possessing required qualifications will be called for the selection process.
- The selection process may consist of several steps- a skill test and a personality test.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the next stage of the selection process
- Empanelment confers no right to be called for regular bookings or any right/ advantage for the selection to any regular post in the organisation.
- No application will be entertained after due date and time.
- The DG: DD News has reserved the right to accept or reject the applications at any stage.
- The sub-judice area for any legal complicacy will be New Delhi only