The OSSC Recruitment 2019 for the post of Statistical Assistant is concluding Tomorrow i.e. September 13, 2019. The candidates who have not yet applied for the recruitment drive are advised to visit the official website now and apply online now.
Earlier, OSSC, also known as Odisha Staff Selection Commission has sent out invites to the candidates to apply for the post of Statistical Assistant. There are 16 vacant posts offered by Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Candidates are advised to read all instructions and conditions given in the official notification very carefully before submitting their application form and for more information regarding eligibility criteria and recruitment process, candidates should visit the Official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Candidates are required to apply online before September 13, 2019. All the various important information regarding this recruitment are mentioned on My Result Plus education portal as well.
OSSC Food Safety Officer Vacancy 2019 Details
||No of Vacancy
How to Apply:
- Check Odisha Staff Selection Commission Official site at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Check the Recruitment section
- Find the advertisement for the Food Safety Officer Vacancies.
- Open the notification
- Read the details in the advertisement
- If you are eligible, fill the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Recheck the total information.
- And then submit the application form before the closing date.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
CLICK HERE to Check Official Notification