OPSC Recruitment 2020
- PC : My Result Plus
The applications are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) for the posts of 92 Insurance Medical Officer Vacancy. MBBS pass candidates can apply at opsc.gov.in from June 30, 2020, to July 30, 2020. Selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
OPSC Insurance Recruitment 2020 Details
Insurance Medical Officer
No of Vacancy:
Category wise Details
The candidate must be an MBBS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institute.
21 to 32 years
Pay Examination fee through Challan at any branch of SBI
For SC / ST / PwD of Odisha:
For All Other Candidates:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:
June 30, 2020
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:
July 30, 2020
Last Date for Application fee:
August 06, 2020
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website opsc.gov.in from June 30, 2020, to July 30, 2020.
02 of 2020-21
Selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
Method of Selection:
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist will be made on the basis of written test.
- The written examination shall consist of one paper of 200 marks
- There shall be 200 questions of the Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) pattern and each question shall carry one mark.
- The duration exam shall be 3 hours.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers
- The qualifying marks of written test will be decided by the commission
- The syllabus shall be as the Medical Council of India (MCI) syllabus for MBBS Course.