OPSC Recruitment 2018: The applications are invited by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) for the post of 720 Geologist, Geophysicist, Mining Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Civil Judge, Clinical Psychologist and Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018.
OPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply and other rules are given below.
The official Website is opsc.gov.in
Associate Professor (super specialty)
No. of Vacancy:
No. of Vacancy:
Associate Professor (super specialty):
The candidates must have DM/MD/M.Ch in relevant discipline
Associate Professor (Specialty):
MDS in relevant discipline with 3 years teaching experience in the subject a Tutor or Senior Resident.
As per OPSC rules
Pay examination fee through challan
For General and OBC category:
The selection of candidates shall be made as per the Odisha Medical Education Service (Method of Recruitment and conditions of service) rules, 2009 taking into account the academic career and performance of candidates in the Viva Voce test.
the candidate is required to pay a non-adjustable fee of Rs 200/- only. Candidates belonging to SC/ST of Odisha only and Persons with disability (whose disability is not less than 40%) are exempted from payment of this fee. Deposit of application fees by way of any other mode, except SBI challan generated through the computer, shall not be accepted.
How to apply:
- the candidate must go through the advertisement available on the website of OPSC before filling up online application.
- The candidates must apply online through the website opsc.gov.in. The applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC website.
i) Instruction to fill up online application
ii) Guideline for scanning and uploading of photograph, full signature, and left thumb impression.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of his/her latest passport size color photograph, full signature and scanned image of left thumb impression (LTI) in the online application form. The uploaded photograph, specimen full signature, and LTI must be and clearly identifiable/visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least 2 copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded on the online application form for future use.
- While filling up the relevant box of the online application form, the candidate has to mention details of marks (excluding extra optional marks) secured in annual exam leading to the award of the degree.
Online applications shall be made available on the website from October 25, 2018, to November 24, 2018, till 11.59 pm.
Last Date for receipt of application fee at any SBI Branch is November 28, 2018.
Selection will be based on Career Assessment and Interview.