OPSC AMO Recruitment 2023: Registration Ends Today
- PC : MRP Graphics
OPSC AMO Recruitment 2023: The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will end registrations for the OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officers (AMO) on June 8. Candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website, opsc.gov.in.
OPSC AMO Recruitment 2023: Important Details
The OPSC recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 116 vacancies for Ayurvedic Medical Officers in the rank of Group-B under the Health & Family Welfare Department.
Selection Process: Applicants will be shortlisted based on a written examination that will take place in Cuttack/Bhubaneshwar. Further details can be found in the notification.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess a Bachelor's degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) or an equivalent degree from a university or institution recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. Additionally, the applicant must be registered with the Odisha State Council of Ayurvedic Medicines.
Age Limit: The age range for applicants is 21 years to 38 years as of January 1, 2023.
There is no application fee.
OPSC AMO Recruitment 2023: How to Apply
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the OPSC AMO Recruitment 2023:
- Log on to the official website of the OPSC, opsc.gov.in.
- Click on “APPLY ONLINE” on the homepage.
- Click on "Register" and register yourself.
- Log in using your credentials and proceed to apply for the OPSC AMO 2023.
- Fill out the application form and ipload the required documents.
- Download the completed application form.
- Take a printout for future reference.