OMFED Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
The applications are invited by the Odisha State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd (OMFED) for the post of 05 Superintendent (Finance) Vacancy. Graduate Pass can apply before March 03, 2021.
OMFED Superintendent Recruitment 2021 Details
No. of Vacancy:
As per rules
OMFED Superintendent Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must be a Degree with the passing of intermediate Examination of Chartered accountant/ Cost and Management accountant.
Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in Financial Management and Accounting in Public/ Private Sector/ Chartered Accountant Firm.
Nature of employment:
Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years. A contract will be renewed every year subject to satisfactory performance.
Negotiable, depending on experience and Suitability/ Merit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Finalization of Accounts of the Dairy Units.
- Finalization of Audit of Accounts in Dairy Industry.
- Income tax –TDS and TCS.
- GST- Reports required for Filling of Returns.
- Preparation of MIS Reports of Finance and Accounts.
- FAT and SNF deviation report.
- Inter branch reconciliation.
- Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Knowledge in – ERP, ACE package, Excel, etc.
- Submission of MIS reports desired by HO. - Knowledge in Cost Control.
- Cost estimate of products
- Break-even Analysis
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
Last Date of Application Form Submission:
March 03, 2021
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply in proscribe application form along with all relevant documents send to the Dy. General Manager (HR), OMFED, D-2, Sahidnagar, Bhubaneswar 751007, Odisha on or before March 03, 2021.
OMFED Superintendent Recruitment 2021 Job Location:
Selection will be based on a Personal Interview.
OMFED Superintendent Recruitment 2021 Notification: omfed.com/appointments