Northern Railway Recruitment 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
The application status of candidates has been released by the Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway. The application status has been released for the candidates who registered themselves for the engagement of apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961. The candidates who applied for this recruitment can now check the application status from the official website- rrcnr.org.
The recruitment process is being conducted under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Notification No. RRC/NR-01/2021/Act Apprentice. The last date for the candidates to apply for the Northern Railway Recruitment 2021 was 20th October after which the application entry was closed. The applications were invited for the Apprentice Vacancy 2021 from 20 September 2021. Candidates who are qualified for class 10th or who have done an ITI course in the trade related to the vacancy was eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2021: Steps to Check Application Status
The candidates are required to follow the below-mentioned steps to check the application status.
- Go to the official website of RRC at rrcnr.org.
- A homepage will be displayed on the screen, click on the notification named "Notification No. RRC/NR-01/2021/Act Apprentice: Candidates can now check Application Status".
- Then select one of the options to view the application status and enter the login credentials to proceed.
- Then click on the submit button. The application status will be displayed on the screen.
- Check and keep a hard copy of the same for further reference.
The application fee for RRC Railway Recruitment was INR 100, which was to be paid by the candidates through online mode. Candidates in the age group of 15 to 24 years were eligible to apply for the Apprentice posts. The candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website for more details and updates related to this recruitment.