NCERT Recruitment 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
NCERT RECRUITMENT 2022:
The National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has invited applications for filling 54 vacant posts of Senior Consultant, Consultant and various other posts. Interested candidates may apply for the same by January 15, 2022 through the official website of NCERT at ncert.nic.in.
NCERT Various Vacancy 2022 Details:
- 6 posts are vacant for the Academic Senior Consultant profile, for whom a pay scale of Rs 60,000 per month has been fixed.
- 29 vacant posts are to be filled for the Academic Consultant profile, who will receive a salary of Rs 45,000 per month.
- 5 posts are to be filled for the Project Associate/Survey Associate//Senior Associate profile for whom the pay scale of Rs 30,000 per month will apply.
- 12 candidates shall be selected for the profile of Junior Project Fellow, who will receive Rs 23,000 per month.
- Only 1 vacancy is available for the profile of Office Assistant and Accountant and the pay scale has been fixed as Rs 25,000 per month for both.
Steps to apply:
- For Senior Academic Consultant: The candidate must be a Postgraduate from a recognised institute/University with a minimum score of 55% marks or a grade equivalent to that, along with 5 years of experience.
- For Academic Consultant: The candidate must possess a post-graduation degree of a recognised institute/University with a minimum of 55% or an equivalent grade and an experience of two years.
- For PA/SRA/SA: The candidate must be a postgraduate of a recognised institute/University with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade and an experience of two years.
- For Junior Project Fellow: The candidate needs to be a Postgraduate from a recognised university/institute with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- For Office Assistant and Accountant: The candidate must be a graduate from any discipline along with two years of experience.
Candidates desirous of applying for the posts may visit the official website of NCERT at ncert.nic.in.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of an online interview.