NCERT Recruitment 2023: Registration Deadline Extended for 347 Non-Academic Posts, How to Apply
- PC : MRP Graphics
NCERT Recruitment 2023 Deadline Extended: The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has extended the registration deadline for recruitment to various non-academic positions to May 28. Candidates can apply for the vacancies at ncert.nic.in.
NCERT Recruitment 2023 Registration Deadline Extended: Important Details
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) started applications for recruitment to various Non-Academic positions on April 29, 2023 on its official website, ncert.nic.in.
The NCERT has extended the registration deadline for recruitment to various non-academic positions to May 28. Earlier, the last date to apply for the NCERT Non-Academic Recruitment 2023 was May 19, 2023.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 347 vacancies.
Candidates can check the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, and other information available in the official notification released by the NCERT.
Application Fee: The application fee for Levels 10-12 (Unreserved/OBC/EWS) is Rs 1500, while for Levels 6-7 it is Rs 1200. For Levels 2-5, the application fee is Rs 1000. SC/ ST/ PwBD/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempt from the application fee.
NCERT Recruitment 2023: How to Apply
The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the NCERT Recruitment 2023:
- Log on to the official website of the NCERT, ncert.nic.in.
- Click on "Apply Online" under " Inviting online application for filling up various Non-Academic Posts" in the "Vacancies" section.
- Register yourself and login. Fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Download the completed application form and save it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Official Website: ncert.nic.in.