MPSC AO Recruitment 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has commenced the application process for the Administrative Officers AO Recruitment 2022. This recruitment is being held for appointment of 73 Administrative Officers in the departments under the Government of Maharashtra. This post is for recruitment to the vacant Group-B posts in General State Services and Public Health Department. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts from March 21, 2022 to April 10, 2022 by visiting the official website of MPSC, mpsc.gov.in.
MPSC Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
Starting date to apply -
March 21, 2022
Last Date of Application -
April 10, 2022
MPSC AO Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
For General, OBC category candidates –
For SC, ST category candidates –
MPSC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
The candidate must possess a graduation degree in any stream from a University recognized by the Government or its equivalent recognized qualification. Along with this, the candidate must have sufficient knowledge of Marathi language, so that he can speak, read and write Marathi with convenience. To get more information related to educational qualification and eligibility conditions, you can visit the official notification on MPSC website.
MPSC Recruitment 2022: Age Limit to Apply
MPSC has prescribed different age limit for different categories of Administrative Officer posts. In which 18 to 40 years for general category candidates, 18 to 43 years for OBC and 18 to 45 years for ST, SC has been fixed. Candidates who are in the above mentioned age limit can apply for this recruitment.
MPSC AO Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- Candidates are firstly required to visit the official website of MPSC, mpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link that reads, 'MPSC AO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online' on the home page.
- A new page will open, enter all the required information as instructed.
- Cross-check application details and upload necessary documents
- Pay the examination fee and submit the application form.
- Download your application form and take a printout for future use.