Mazagon Dock Recruitment
- PC : MRP Graphics
Mazagon Dock Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2023: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilding Limited (MDSL) is inviting online applications for Apprentice Trainees in various trades. Candidates who are interested and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for these vacancies on the official website, mazagondock.in, until July 26, 2023.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2023: Important Details
The recruitment aims to fill 466 vacancies in the Apprentice Trainee School across various trades. Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of 1-2 years, depending on the chosen trade. The recruitment exam will be conducted in August in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. The schedule for the exam and admit cards will be released on the website after the completion of the online registration process.
MDSL Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
- Draftsman (Mech.): 20 vacancies
- Electrician: 31 vacancies
- Fitter: 66 vacancies
- Pipe fitter: 26 vacancies
- Structural fitter: 45 vacancies
- Structural fitter (Ex-ITI): 50 vacancies
- Electrician (Ex-ITI): 25 vacancies
- ICTSM: 20 vacancies
- Electronic Mechanic: 30 vacancies
- RAC: 10 vacancies
- Pipe fitter (Ex-ITI): 20 vacancies
- Welder: 25 vacancies
- COPA: 15 vacancies
- Carpenter: 30 vacancies
- Rigger: 23 vacancies
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 30 vacancies
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification
- Candidates applying for Group "A" in Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2023 should have passed 10th grade (Non-ITI).
- Candidates applying for Group "B" must have an ITI in their respective trades and must pass the examination.
- Candidates applying for a Group "C" job post must have successfully completed the 8th class.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2023: Category-Wise Salary
- Selected candidates in Group "A" (10th Pass Non-ITI) will receive Rs. 3000 for the first 3 months, Rs. 6000 for the following 9 months, and Rs. 6600 in the second year of training.
- For Group "B" (ITI Passed), selected candidates in the Fitter Structural (Ex ITI Fitter), Electrician, ICTSM, Electronic Mechanic, and RAC Trade will be given Rs. 8050. Selected candidates in the Pipe Fitter, Welder, COPA, and Carpenter trades will receive Rs. 7700 during their training period.
- Selected candidates in Group "C" (8th class passed, Non-ITI) will receive Rs. 2500 for the first 3 months, Rs. 5000 for the next 9 months, and Rs. 5500 in the second year of training.
MDSL Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
Candidates applying for Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2023 are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 100. However, applicants belonging to the SC, ST, and Divyang (disability) categories are exempt from paying the application fee. They must upload a copy of their valid caste/disability certificate along with the online application.
MDSL Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
The selection process will consist of three phases: an online examination (computer-based), document verification and trade allotment, and a medical examination.
MDSL Recruitment 2023: How to Apply
- Visit the official website, mazagondock.in.
- Click on 'Online Recruitment' under the careers tab on the homepage.
- Select 'Apprentice Training School.'
- Register and login to the online recruitment portal.
- Fill out the application form, upload the required documents, make the payment, and submit the form.
(Written By: Avantika Rana)