ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
The Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) is to conclude the application process for Head Constable Recruitment 2022 today, July 07. The applications were invited to fill up a total of 248 Posts are of Head Constable (Male/ Female, LDCE). Aspiring candidates can apply for the ITBP Recruitment 2022 from the official website at itbpolice.nic.in.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
(a) Head Constable (Combatant Ministerial)/ Direct Entry
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: June 08, 2022
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: July 07, 2022, till 11.59 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: July 07, 2022
(b) Head Constable (Combatant Ministerial)/ LDCE
|Head Constable Male (Direct)
|Head Constable Female (Direct)
Pay Scale -
|Head Constable (LDCE)
Level-4, Rs 25,500-81,100 (as per 7th CPC)
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022):
- Candidates must have passed the Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam from Recognized Board.
- Check official notification for post-wise eligibility details.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 How to Apply
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Yrs. (For Direct)
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Yrs. (For LDCE)
Interested candidates may Apply Online from the official website of the ITBP at itbpolice.nic.in on or before July 07, 2022.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Test, Skill Test, Documentation and Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME).
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Official Notification: www.itbpolice.nic.in