Indian Navy MR April 2022 Batch Recruitment
- PC : My Result Plus
The applications process for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 today, on October 29, 2021. A total of of 300 posts of Steward, Chef and Hygienists is to be filled through this recruitment drive. All desirous and eligible candidates can apply online for the Indian Navy Sailor (MR) April 2022 Batch from 29 October to 2 November 2021. The detailed notification, eligibility criteria, selection process and other important details are available on the official website of Indian Navy, joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and physical test.
Join Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Online application start date -
29 October 2021
Last date of application -
2 November 2021
Exam date -
to be notified
Training start date -
Join Indian Navy MR April 2022 Batch Vacancy Details
Steward, Chef and Hygienists
No. of Posts -
14,600 per month during training. After that level 3 salary of Defense Department.
Indian Navy MR April 2022 Batch Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification -
To apply for these posts of Indian Navy, candidates must have passed 10th class from a recognized board in the country.
Age Limit -
Candidate's date of birth should be between 1st April 2002 to 31st March 2005.
How to apply for Indian Navy MR April 2022 Batch
Candidates can apply for this recruitment by following the instructions given below.
Indian Navy MR April 2022 Batch Selection Process
- Visit the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Register with your email id.
- Log in with the registered email and click on the link for Current Opportunities.
- Click on Apply button.
- Fill all the necessary information in the form thoroughly and check it once.
- Click on submit button and pay the application fee
- Print confirmation page for future use.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and physical test.
Official Notification: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam in 2 parts.
- There will be questions from Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The questions will be in both Hindi and English.
- The level of the question will be of 10th standard. Its syllabus is available at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- There will be a physical test of the candidates on the same day of the written examination.
- In this, candidates will have to run 1.6 km in 7 minutes, do 20 sit-ups and 10 push-ups.