Start date of online application form - July 04, 2021
Last date to fill online application form - July 14, 2021
E-call letter release date - July 20, 2021 onwards
Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Post Name - General Duty (GD)
No. of Posts - 40
Post Name - Technical (Engineering/ Electrical)
No. of Posts - 10
Category-wise Vacancy Details
Post Name - GD Vacancy
Unreserved (UR) - 11
Economically Weaker Section (EWS) - 03
Other Backward Classes (OBC) - 07
Scheduled Tribe (ST) - 13
Scheduled Class (SC) - 06
Post Name - Tech (Engg / Elect)
Unreserved (UR) - 03
Other Backward Classes (OBC) - 04
Scheduled Tribe (ST) - 01
Scheduled Class (SC) - 02
Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
General Duty (GD):
(i) Bachelor's degree from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% aggregate grades;
(ii) Mathematics and Physics as courses up to intermediate or class XII of the 10+2+3 educational plan or equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Physics.
(i) An engineering degree with a minimum of 60% in aggregate;
(ii) A minimum of 60% in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics in Class 12.
- For both branches, the age range is between 20 and 24 years (born between July 1, 1997, and June 30, 2001).
- There is a five-year upper age limit relaxation for SC/ST applicants and a three-year upper age limit for OBC candidates.
Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment 2021 Applications Fees: Candidates (excluding SC/ST candidates who are exempt from payment of fee) are needed to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) through online mode utilising net banking or Visa/ Master/ Maestro/Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
● Candidates will be shortlisted for Preliminary Selection, which will include a Mental Ability Test/Cognitive Aptitude Test, as well as a Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT).
● Candidates who pass Preliminary Selection will be invited to Final Selection, which will take place between late August/early September and early November 2021.
● The Final Selection Process will Include a Psychological Examination, a Group Task, and an Interview (Personality test).
How to Apply: