Indian Bank Recruitment 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
Indian Bank has invited online applications for recruitment to the Specialist Officers SO posts in various departments of the organization. The eligible and interested candidates can apply online for Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022 between May 24 and June 14, 2022. The application form is available in the online mode on the official website at indianbank.in.
The Indian Bank is conducting the Specialist Officers recruitment examination to fill up a total of 312 vacancies in the organisation. The selection process will depend upon the number of applications received. Candidates are suggested to go through the detailed eligibility, selection process, online exam date and other important details provided below before filling online application.
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Application Date
Opening Date for Online Registration:
May 24, 2022
Closing Date for Online Registration:
June 14, 2022
Name of Post:
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Specialist Officers SO
Number of Posts:
Scale I -
Scale II -
Scale III -
Scale IV -
Indian Bank SO Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit
To get post wise educational eligibility and selection criteria, candidates are suggested to check the detailed notification.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Application Fee:
For SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates -
For all other candidates -
Rs. 850 /-
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 How to Apply
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- In order to apply for Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022, candidates will be required to visit the Bank's website www.indianbank.in
- Click on the careers page and then click on Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2022.
- To register applications choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” enter Name, contact details and e-mail-ID.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application.
- Validate the details and save the Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022 application form.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form.
- Now go to the "Payment‟ tab and proceed for online payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form.
The selection process will depend upon the number of applications received, Bank at its discretion will decide on the mode of selection viz;
1. Shortlisting of applications followed by interview or
2. Written / Online Test followed by Interview
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Notification: indianbank.in