Applications are invited by HPPSC for the posts of 28 Assistant Professor & Tehsil Welfare Officer from Graduate pass candidates.
Recruitment details are available on the Commission’s website hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc upto 05-03-2020 till 11:59 P.M., thereafter link will be disabled.
Post: Tehsil Welfare Officer
Post: Assistant Professor
No. of Vacancy: 23
Pay Scale: 15600 – 39100/-
Grade Pay: 6000/-
Tehsil Welfare Officer: Should be a Graduate from a recognized University.
Age Limit: 18 to 45 years
Assistant Professor: Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in Pharmacy in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy with First class or equivalent either at Bachelor level or Master level.
Age Limit: 18 to 45 years
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Application Fee: Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
For GEN / EWS of H.P Candidates: 400/-
For Candidates of Other States: 400/-
For SC/ST/PWD & others reserved Category of H.P: 100/-
For Female / Ex-Servicemen of H.P: No Fee
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: February 14, 2020
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: March 5, 2020
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website hppsc.hp.gov.in form 14.02.2020 to 05.03.2020.
Advt. No.: 3/2020
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Examination
1. The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) i.e. 05-03-2020.
2. The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on the website of the Commission before applying for the post(s) concerned.
3. The candidates must establish their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement by submitting copies of certificates of essential qualification, Matriculation certificate as age proof, category certificate and experience certificate (where required) to avoid rejection of their candidature after the closing date.
4. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen, W.F.F. and Persons with disabilities (Locomotor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
5. The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as general category candidates and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.