HECL, also known as Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi has sent out invites to the candidates to apply for the post of Trainees. There are 126 vacant posts offered by HECL.
Candidates are advised to read all instructions and conditions given in the official notification very carefully before submitting their application form and for more information regarding eligibility criteria and recruitment process, candidates should visit the Official website http://hecltd.com/.
Candidates are required to apply online before August 26, 2019. All the various important information regarding this recruitment are mentioned on My Result Plus education portal as well.
HEC Trainees Vacancy 2019 Details
| Post Name
||No Of Vacancy
||6466/- (Per Month)
Trade wise HEC Trainees Vacancy 2019 Details
||No. of Vacancy
|Forger & Heat‐Treater (FHT)
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the HECL‘s website http://hecltd.com/ from August 18 to August 26, 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://hecltd.com//
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on "Submit".
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
CLICK HERE to Check Official Notification
- Location: Ranchi (Jharkhand)
- Organization: HECL- Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 26 August 2019
- Age (in Year): Candidates who wish to apply for HECL Trainees Vacancy, age should be Minimum 14 Years to Maximum 40 Years as on July 14, 2019.
- Application Fees: For General/OBC (NCL)/EWS- Rs. 750/-
For SC/ ST/ PH- No Fee
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Education Merit.
- Education Qualification: Aspirants should have 8th Class Passed OR 10th Class passed OR ITI passed in relevant Trade.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 6466/- (Per Month)
- Name Of Post: Trainees
- Number Of Vacancies: 126
- Employment Type: FULL TIME