The University of Delhi has issued an official notification inviting applications for the posts of Assistant Professor at NDC (Acharya Narendra Dev College). The deadline for submitting the online application is four weeks after the advertisement is published in the Employment Newspaper or on the college website, which was published on May 8th.
● Biomedical Science - 4 posts Available
● Botany - 5 posts Available
● Chemistry - 2 posts Available
● Commerce - 5 posts Available
● Computer science - 5 posts Available
● Electronic - 1 post Available
● Mathematics - 5 posts Available
● Physics - 9 posts Available
● Zoology- 5 posts Available
● For the UR/OBC/EWS category the Application fee is Rs 500.
● The candidates will be chosen on a permanent basis at Academic Pay Level 10 of the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix, with an entry pay level of Rs 57,700 and other allowances as per UGC/University of Delhi norms.
● Short-listed candidates who are called for interviews should bring all testimonials/certificates in original, as well as a photo ID.
● The interview, a set of photocopies of certificates/testimonials pertaining to the qualifications and experience indicated in the online application form, duly certified by the applicant, should be submitted.
● All candidates are encouraged to visit the Acharya Narendra Dev College's official website for more information.
All applicants must apply online at www.and college.du.ac.in in the prescribed format, with all required information and attachments.