CRPF Recruitment 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has recently issued notification for the General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) Recruitment 2021. The selection will be based on walk-in-interview basis. The official notification can be found on the CRPF's official website at crpf.gov.in.
The walk-in-interview for CRPF GDMO Recruitment 2021 will be held on May 13, 2021. All eligible and interested candidates can attend the interview round with requisite document. This recruitment drive will fill 54 GDMO positions across the country, including in Pune, Hyderabad, and other cities. The interview will take place on the same day and at the same time in both places, starting at 9 a.m.
CRPF Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Post - General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)
Total no. of posts- 57
Region-wsie Vacancy Details
● Pune - 2 posts
● Hyderabad - 2 posts
● J&K zone - 18 posts
● NE zone - 6 posts
● Central zone - 19 posts
● Southern zone - 7 posts
CRPF Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for the GDMO positions must have completed their MBBS degree and completed their internship.
- The candidate's age limit should not be exceeded by more than 70 years.
- Candidates should carry original and photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Evidence, and Experience Certificate, etc.)
- An application in plain paper superscripting the name of the post applied for.
- Five passport-size recent photographs to the walk-in interview
- Following the interview, a medical examination will be conducted.
- The appointment is solely on a contract basis, with a one-year contract term.
- The appointee is not eligible for any benefits such as provident fund, pension, gratuity, medical attendance care, seniority, promotion, or any other benefits applicable to regular government employees.
Interested candidates visit CRPF's official website crpf.gov.in for more information.