BECIL DEO Recruitment 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
BECIL Recruitment 2022:
The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) is about to shut down the registration window for Data entry operator (DEO) posts. Candidates desirous of applying for the said vacancies must log on to the official website of BECIL at becil.com to complete the registration process. This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 86 vacant posts of DEO.
BECIL Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Name of Post offered:
Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Number of Vacant Posts:
Consolidate Fee being offered:
Rs.21,184/- per month
BECIL Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
BECIL Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Application form release date: May 6, 2022
- Deadline for Application form submission: May 22, 2022
Applicants looking forward for recruitment to the posts of Data Entry Operator must go through the eligibility criteria mentioned below for the same.
The candidate applying for the post must hold a graduation degree from a recognised university. Candidates graduated from any discipline are eligible to apply.
The applicant must be adept in typing and should have the calibre to type 35 Words per minute (WPM) in English. Candidates who prefer Hindi typing should be able to type 30 WPM. Candidates who possess knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint will be given priority.
BECIL Recruitment 2022: Application fee
The application fee amount has been fixed as Rs 750 for the candidates belonging to General and OBC category candidates as well as the female candidates and Ex-servicemen. Meanwhile, the reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs 450 as the application fee amount.
BECIL Recruitment 2022: Steps to apply for the vacancies
Candidates desirous of applying for the aforementioned posts must follow the step-by-step procedure mentioned below.
BECIL Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- Log on to the official website of BECIL at becilregistration.com.
- Click on the option that reads 'New Registration' and complete the registration process.
- Log in to the portal after the completion of the registration process and apply for the post.
- Upload the scanned copies of all necessary documents in the prescribed format, make payment of application fee and submit all the details.
- Print a copy of the confirmation page for future references.
The candidates will be recruited to the posts of Data Entry Operator on the basis of their performance in the written test/computer-based test, followed by the Computer typing test.
Link to official notification here
Link to official website