AP Police Recruitment 2019: Vacancy for Assistant Public Prosecutor, Salary upto 90 Thousand
The applications are invited by the State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Andhra Pradesh for the post of 50 Assistant Public Prosecutor.

Interested candidates can apply online before October 31, 2019.

Detailed information on AP Police Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below.

The official website is slprb.ap.gov.in
Vacancy Details:
Assistant Public Prosecutor (APP)
No. of Vacancy: 50
Pay Scale: 37100-91450/-
Eligibility Criteria: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any subject along with a Bachelor’s Degree in Law awarded by any university in India.
Age Limit (as on July 1, 2019): 42 years
Application Fee: Pay Examination fee through Credit Card, Debit Card OR Net Banking.
For OCs/ BCs: 600/-        
For SCs/ STs: 300/-
Starting Date for Submission of Application form: September 30, 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application form: October 31, 2019
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website slprb.ap.gov.in form 30.09.2019 to 31.10.2019.
Advt. No: 40/R&T/Rect.1/2019
Job Location: Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Official Notification: APP%20Notification
Selection Process for SLPRB APP Vacancy: Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview. The Selection Procedure/ Scheme of the Exam will be as follows:
A) Written Examination: Candidates will be required to appear for a written examination in two papers (each of three hours duration). Both papers will be set in English language only. The syllabus is given in Annexure-1. The date of written examination is proposed to be held on17-11-2019(Sunday) - Paper-l from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM and Paper-ll from 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM on the same day.
Paper I: Indian Constitution; the Code of Criminal Procedure '1973 and Criminal Rules of practice and circular orders, 1990; Indian Evidence Act, 1872; The Indian Penal Code; Minor Acts.
Max Marks: 200
Paper-II: Indian Constitution; the Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 and Criminal Rules of Practice and circular orders, 1990; Indian Evidence Act, '1872; The Indian Penal Code; Minor Acts.
Max Marks: 200
Selection: The final selection will be strictly on relative merit of the candidates in each category, obtained by them based on their total score in the written examination in papers- I and ll (400 marks) and interview (25 marks) duly following the special representation as laid down in Rule 22 and sub-rule 2 of Rule 22-A of Andhra Pradesh state and subordinate Service Rules and as per para 4 above.

As per G.O.Ms.No.124 General Administration (SPF.A) Dept., dated 07-03-2002 white fitting up the vacancies, the first 30% of posts should be fitted following combined merit list of locals and non-locals and thereafter, the remaining 70% of the posts shall be fitted up by locals only.

When two or more candidates in a particular category obtain equal marks, preference will be given to the candidate who was born earlier.