- PC : My Result Plus
AFCAT 2 2022:
The application process for Air Force Common Admission Test - 02/2022 Batch is to conclude in two days i.e. June 30, by the Indian Air Force, IAF. Aspiring candidates who have not yet applied for the AFCAT 02/2022 batch examination can fill up the online application form by visiting the official website at afcat.cdac.in. Candidate required a Bachelor's degree in any discipline or BE/B.Tech degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks to appear for the AFCAT exam.
AFCAT 02/2022 Batch Important Dates:
AFCAT 02/2022 Vacancy Details
AFCAT 02/2022 Application form
June 01, 2022
Last date to apply for AFCAT 02/2022
June 30, 2022
August 26, 27 & 28, 2022
NCC Special Entry
AFCAT 2 2022: Application fee
- Flying Branch
- Ground Duty (Technical)
- Ground Duty (Non -Technical)
The application form fee for applicants belonging to all categories has been fixed as Rs 250.
AFCAT 02/2022 Batch Eligibility Criteria:
● Graduation with a minimum of 3 years degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks is required.
● For Flying Branch, a minimum of 60% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level is a must and NCC Air Wing Senior Division "C" Certificate.
● Or BE/B Tech degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 60%.
AFCAT 2 2022: How to Fill Application Form
- Flying Branch (AFCAT & NCC Entry): 20 – 24 years as of January 1, 2023.
- Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical): 20 – 26 years as of January 1, 2023.
Candidates who are desirous of filling the application form for AFCAT 2 2022 can visit the official website of AFCAT at afcat.cdac.in, complete the registration process, upload all documents, make payment of the registration fee in the online mode and submit the application form details.
AFCAT Selection Process:
The selection process of AFCAT 01/2022 consists of 2 stages such as the AFCAT written test, and the Personality test.
Official Website: afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT
Apply for AFCAT 2 2022 exam here