AAI Recruitment 2023
- PC : MRP Graphics
AAI Recruitment 2023: The Airports Authority of India (AAI) started registrations for the post of Jr. Assistant (Office), Sr. Assistant (Accounts), Junior Executive (Common Cadre) and others on August 5, 2023. Candidates can apply for the AAI Recruitment 2023 on the official AAI website, aai.aero.
AAI Recruitment 2023: Important Details
The last date to apply for the posts is September 4, 2023.
The recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 342 vacancies. Here are the vacancy details:
- Jr. Assistant (Office): 9 vacancies
- Sr. Assistant (Accounts): 9 vacancies
- Junior Executive (Common Cadre): 237 vacancies
- Junior Executive (Finance): 66 vacancies
- Junior Executive (Fire Services): 3 vacancies
- Junior Executive (Law): 18 vacancies.
Candidates are required to pay an Application Fee of Rs. 1000 (inclusive of GST). However, SC/ST/PWD candidates/Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI/Female candidates are exempted from paying the Fee.
- Jr. Assistant (Office): Graduate
- Sr. Assistant (Accounts): Graduate, preferably in B.Com with 2 years of relevant experience in the field of preparation of financial statements, taxation (direct & indirect), audit, and other finance and accounts related fields.
- Junior Executive (Common Cadre): Graduate
- Junior Executive (Finance): BCom with ICWA/CA/MBA (2 years' duration) with specialization in Finance.
- Junior Executive (Fire Services): Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Tech. in Fire Engg./Mechanical Engg./Automobile Engg.
- Junior Executive (Law): Professional degree in Law (3 years' regular course after graduation or 5 years' integrated regular course after 10+2) and eligible to get enrolled as an Advocate in Bar Council of India.
Cut-off date for determining the age limit is September 4, 2023.
- Junior Assistant: Maximum 30 years
- Senior Assistant: Maximum 30 years
- Junior Executive: Maximum 27 years.
AAI Recruitment 2023 Out: How to Apply
The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the AAI Recruitment 2023:
- Log on to the official website of the AAI, aai.aero.
- Click on the "Careers" tab on the homepage.
- Now click on the relevant link for the AAI Recruitment 2023.
- Register yourself and proceed with the application process.
- Fill out the application form, Upload the required documents and pay the fee.
- Download the completed application form and save it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.