XAT 2022 Registration
- PC : My Result Plus
The Xavier School of Management, XLRI will close the registration window tomorrow on, 10th December for XAT 2022. The candidates who are interested to apply for XAT 2022 can register themselves from the official website- xatonline.in. The registration process was started on 10th August and the last date to submit the registration form was 30th November which was later extended to 10th December.
The admit card for XAT 2022 will be released on 20th December. The candidates should note that the exam is scheduled to be conducted on 2nd January. The candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria and other details before filling up the application form for XAT 2022. The candidates are required to fill the application form in online mode only as no other medium of registration is considered to be valid.
XAT 2022: Important Events & Dates
- XAT 2022 registration begins- 10th August
- XAT 2022 registration last date- 10th December
- XAT admit card release date- 20th December
- XAT 2022 exam day- 2nd January
XAT 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute. The graduation term should be of 3 years. The candidates in the third year or final year of graduation can also apply for XAT 2021. The candidates should note that there are no minimum marks required to apply.
Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for XAT 2022.
XAT 2022: Documents Requirement to fill the Application Form
The candidates are required to submit certificates or mark sheets of classes 10 and 12, under graduation, post-graduation. Along with the educational certificates, the candidates will also have to submit scanned copies of their signature and passport size photograph.
XAT 2022: Registration Fee
XAT 2021 Registration fee is INR 1800 for all candidates. For the XLRI course, the candidates will have to pay an extra fee of INR 300.
XAT 2022: Steps to Apply
The candidates are advised to follow the below-given steps to apply for XAT 2021.
- The candidates are required to visit the official website of XAT at xatonline.in.
- A homepage will be displayed on the screen, find and click on the Register option and then enter the required details on the login page and click on the submit button.
- A XAT ID will be shared with the email id along with the registration number.
- A verification link will be shared on the email address. Click on the link to verify the email address. Then again go to the official website and click on the Login tab.
- Enter XAT ID and application number and click on the submit button. Then proceed to fill in the application form with the required details and upload all the necessary documents.
- Review the application form and click on the submit button. Check and download the confirmation page.
- Keep a copy of the submitted application form for future reference.