UPSC NDA Exam 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
The Union Public Service Commission has announced the guidelines for UPSC NDA Exam 2021. The exam is going to be conducted on 14th November 2021. The candidates who have registered themselves for the examination can now check the exam day guidelines from the official website- upsc.gov.in.
For the first time, there are over 5 lakh applicants out of which 2 lakh women candidates are going to appear for the examination. However, only 120 to 150 women candidates will be recruited at a time. The commission is conducting the examination to recruit candidates for vacancies on 400 posts in the department of Air Force, Army, and Navy. The candidates must note that the exam would be conducted by following all the COVID-19 protocols like wearing masks, using hand sanitisers, maintaining social distancing, etc. The decision to include women in the selection process of UPSC NDA 2021 is given by the Supreme Court of India to promote gender equality.
UPSC NDA 2021: Guidelines
- The candidates are required to carry the admit card along with the identity card to appear for the examination.
- The candidates must report to the examination hall prior to the commencement of the exam. The gates of the exam venue will be closed 10 minutes before the exam starts.
- The candidate should report before or by 9.50 am for the morning session and by 1.50 pm for the afternoon session.
- The candidates are required to use a black ballpoint pen to fill the OMR sheet.
- The candidate should not bring any electronic gadgets to the exam venue.
- All the candidates are informed to follow the COVID-19 protocols.
The candidates are also suggested to go through the details mentioned in the admit card which was released on 22nd October. For more information and updates, the candidates can visit the official website.