UPSC CDS 2 2022: Form withdrawal link active
- PC : My Result Plus
UPSC CDS 2 2022:
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has initiated the process of withdrawal of application forms for UPSC CDS 2 2022 from today, June 14, 2022. The link to withdraw the application form for the exam is active on the official websites of UPSC at upsc.gov.in and upsconline.nic.in. The candidates can withdraw their respective application forms for the exam until June 20, 2022.
UPSC CDS 2 2022: Who Can Withdraw Application Forms?
Only the candidates who had successfully registered themselves for the UPSC CDS 2 2022 exam can withdraw their respective application forms. Meanwhile, this facility would not be provided to the candidates who have left the application form for the exam incomplete.
UPSC CDS 2 2022: What's Next?
Once the application withdrawal facility ends on the official website of UPSC, candidates who are registered for the exam must wait for the release of the admit card. However, the exam conducting authority has not released any official date for the release of the admit card, but it is expected to be released in August 2022.
UPSC CDS 2 2022: Detailed Instructions to Withdraw Application Forms
Candidates who do not want to appear in the UPSC CDS 2 2022 exams must adhere to the step-by-step process mentioned below in order to withdraw their respective application forms.
Link to official website: upsc.gov.in
- Log on to the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link located on the homepage that reads 'Withdraw combined defence services examination 2022 application form'.
- Then select the option that reads 'CDS 2 Application form'. Go through the instructions appearing on the screen carefully and key in your registration number in the blank space.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and email ID. Verify the OTP and proceed to withdraw the application form for the exam, by filling in the form details.
- Submit all details.
- Print a copy of the acknowledgement sheet for future references.