Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has Assistant Prosecuting Officer (APO) Pre Exam Admit Card 2019 on its official website.
Those aspirants who have enrolled for Assistant Prosecuting Officer Exam can now download the admit card through the activated link which is available on the website UPPSC.
Candidates will require their registration number and date of birth to download their Dental Surgeon Exam admit card. It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry their Admit Card on the exam day.
CLICK HERE To Visit Official Website
Steps to Download UPPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer (APO) Exam 2019 Admit Card
CLICK HERE To Download Exam Admit Card
- Visit the official website uppsc.up.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the Admit Card link for Assistant Prosecuting Officer (APO) Exam 2019.
- Enter your registration number, date of birth & gender.
- Enter the Captcha code and hit the Submit button.
- Download the admit card and take a copy to appear for the exam.
The UPPSC dental surgeon exam will be conducted on June 09, 2019. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for an update regarding the recruitment drive.
Related Articles on Exam Alerts