UP Board Practical Exam 2022 for left out Class 12 students from tomorrow
- PC : My Result Plus
UP Board Practical Exam 2022:
The Uttar Pradesh Board is all set to conduct the UP Board Practical Exam 2022 for left out Class 12 students from tomorrow, May 17 onwards. The practical exams are being held again for those Intermediate students who had failed to appear in the main practical exams conducted in April-May 2022. As per statistics, a total of 1.5 lakh students had failed to show up for the practical exams as per regular schedule. Hence, the practical exams for all such students will be held from May 17 until May 20, 2022.
Also read: UP Board Exam 2022: Easy Tips to Boost Your Preparations
According to an official notice released by Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP), Intermediate students who had skipped the main practical exams must confirm the practical exam date from the principals of their respective schools and can appear in the exam. No further chances will be given to the students to appear in the practical exams after this, informed UPMSP.
Also read: UP Board Result 2022 BIG UPDATES: UPMSP Accomplished Evaluation Process, Results Expected Soon
It is noteworthy that the Uttar Pradesh State Board theory exams were held from March 24 until April 13 across the state. Following this, the practical exams for Class 12 took place from April 20 till May 4, 2022.
The guidelines released for the conduct of practical exams for left out Class 12 students have been mentioned herewith for their reference.
UP Board Practical Exam 2022: Guidelines
- Students slated to appear in the exam must report to the examination centre at least 30 to 45 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination.
- Admit cards must necessarily be carried by the students to the exam hall.
- Strict adherence to Covid-appropriate behaviour is mandatory for all the students appearing in the examination.
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, tablets, earphones, digital watches and other devices are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Students are also required to carry stationary items. They will not be allowed to borrow anything from other candidates.