The application process for the posts of 478 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) is to conclude soon, by the UGVCL.The applications were invited by the UGVCL for the posts of 478 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Vacancy 2019 from BA, BCom, BSc, BCA, and BBA pass candidates. Interested candidates can apply for UGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment can visit the official website for detailed information.
UGVCL is a Distribution utility created pursuant to unbundling of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board and operating in Northern parts of the state of Gujarat, with its offices located at different places in its jurisdictional area.
UGVCL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic Graduates.
Post: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
Eligibility Criteria: Full-time BA, BCom, BSc, BCA and BBA in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with a minimum of 55% in the final year.
Age Limit: 30 years For Unreserved Category; 35 years For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS)
Application Fee: Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
For UR, SEBC & EWS candidates: 500/-
For SC/ST/PWD Candidate: 250/-
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: December 27, 2019
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: January 16, 2020
Official Notification: ugvcl.com/jobs/detailed_Advt
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website mgvcl.co.in from 27.12.2019 to 16.01.2020.
Job Location: Gujarat
UGVCL Junior Assistant Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online Test.
The Candidates are requested to carefully read the terms and conditions stated below:
1. Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application only.
2. The candidates shortlisted for Online Test on the basis of their “online application” shall not be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificates at present. The photocopies of all the relevant certificates shall be submitted as and when required. Subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required.
3. The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidate for Written Test/ Online Test as the case may be for selection.
4. The Management reserves the right to cancel the Selection List/ Waiting List at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reason thereof.
5. Filling up of the post is at the discretion of Management based on the suitability of candidates. The management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application made, shall be final and management will not entertain any inquiry or correspondence in this regard.