The application process for the posts of 246 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) is to conclude tomorrow, January 15, 2020, by the Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL).
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited is a Power Distribution Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board having Offices at different locations in Central Gujarat. MGVCL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic Graduates.
Post: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
Eligibility Criteria: Full-time BA, BCom, BSc, BCA and BBA in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with a minimum of 55% in the final year.
Age Limit: 30 years For Unreserved Category, 35 years For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS)
Application Fee: Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
For UR, SEBC & EWS candidates: 500/-
For SC/ST/PWD Candidate: 250/-
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: December 26, 2019
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: January 15, 2020
Detail Notification: Click Here
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website mgvcl.co.in form 26.12.2019 to 15.01.2020.
Job Location: Gujarat
MGVCL Junior Assistant Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online Test.
Click Here: Official Website
The Candidates are requested to carefully read the terms and conditions stated below:
1. Candidates are required to submit ONLINE APPLICATION only.
2. The candidates shortlisted for Online test/Written tests on the basis of their “online applications” shall not be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate at present. The photocopies of all the relevant certificates shall be submitted along with original certificates for verification as and when required.
3. The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidates for Online Test /Written test as the case may be for selection.
4. The Management reserves the right to cancel the Selection List/ Waiting List at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
5. Filling up of the post is at the discretion of Management based on the suitability of candidates. The decision of the management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application made, shall be final and management will not entertain any inquiry or correspondence in this regard.