UGC NET 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
The University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test, UGC NET 2021 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency, NTA. The exam has already started on 20th November and will conclude on 5th December. The examination is being conducted in various exam centres across the country. The candidates who are going to appear for the UGC NET 2021 should visit the official website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in to find more details.
The agency has already released the admit card for the candidates who have appeared for the exam on 20th and 21st November and for those who will appear for UGC NET 2021 on 23rd and 24th November. The candidates are advised to download the admit card at the earliest. The agency has not yet released the admit card for the exam on the remaining days. The admit card is a mandatory document to carry on the day of examination along with a valid identity card. Below we have mentioned Do’s and Don’ts for the exam day.
Also Read: UGC NET Admit Card 2021 Released for Day 3 and 4 Exam, Know How to Download Here
UGC NET 2021: Do’s
- Keep Admit Card Ready: The candidates should print a copy of the UGC NET Admit Card 2021 to appear for the exam. The admit card is a mandatory document to carry on the day of the examination.
- Carry Identity Card: The candidates should carry a valid government authorised identity card to the examination hall. The identity card can be a Voter Id card, passport, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card, etc.
- Preparation for the Exam: The candidates are advised to take mock tests and solve previous years question papers. This will help the candidates in understanding the type of questions asked in the exam.
- Reach Early to the Exam Venue: The candidates are suggested to reach the exam hall at least 1 hour prior to the commencement of the examination. This will help the candidate to be safe from last-minute troubles.
- COVID-19 Declaration Form: The candidates must fill the COVID-19 declaration form which should be submitted to the examination authorities. The candidates with the COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
UGC NET 2021: Don’ts
- Don’t Prepare Late: The candidates are suggested not to start preparing for any exam topic on the last week or day of the examination. Revising the topics which are already done is suggested for the candidates preparing for UGC NET 2021
- Don’t Carry Electronic Gadgets: The candidates should not carry any electronic gadgets like mobile phones, Bluetooth, or any other communication tools to the exam hall. If found, the exam authorities may cancel the candidature..
- Don’t Indulge in any Unfair Practice: The candidates are advised not to indulge in any cheating or unfair activities during the examination. This can lead them to serious problems.
- Don’t Use Social Media While Preparing: The candidates are advised not to use social media too much. This can affect the preparation for the exam as most of the time the candidate will be busy on social media platforms.
- Don’t Eat Junk Foods: The candidates are suggested not to eat junk food. By doing so, the candidate may fall sick which will not allow them to appear for the exam. The candidates are advised to eat only healthy food items.