TS ICET 2022: Application Edit Window To Shut Down Today
- PC : My Result Plus
TS ICET 2022:
Kakatiya University, Warangal, the official examination conducting body for TS ICET 2022, is all set to shut down the application edit window for the exam today on July 17, 2022. Candidates who are desirous of making changes in application form details in their respective forms must do the same by today. The link to modify the application form details is active at icet.tsche.ac.in. Notably, the examination conducting body had begun the facility on July 13.
TS ICET 2022: Details That Are Subject to Changes
The details filled by the candidates in the TS ICET 2022 application form have been bifurcated into Category 1 and Category 2. All those details that are subject to correction/modification have been mentioned below.
Category 1 Details that can be edited:
Category 2 Details That can be Edited:
- Name of the candidate
- Father's name
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate's signature
- Candidate's date of birth
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying examination
TS ICET 2022: What After Correction Window Closure?
- Qualifying exam year
- Birth district
- Birth state
- Local area status
- Parents' annual income
- Aadhar card details
- Mobile number
- Community/Reservation category
- Correspondence address
- Study details
- Mother's name
- Degree hall ticket number
- Minority/Non-minority status
- Type of exam
- Medium of instruction in the qualifying examination
Once the examination conducting body for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2022 (TS ICET 2022) shuts down the application edit window for the exam, it will release the hall tickets for the exam in the digital format. Candidates who are successfully registered for the exam will be able to download the hall ticket on their device.
Candidates must note that the application process for the exam is still underway, with late fee payment of Rs 500. The window for the same will shut down on July 23.
TS ICET 2022: Steps to Modify Application Form Details
Candidates who are willing to make changes in the details entered by them in TS ICET 2022 application form must adhere to the stepwise procedure mentioned below.
- Log on to the official website of TS ICET at icet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the link to edit application form details for the exam, available on the homepage of the website.
- You will end up on a new login page. Key in your valid login credentials like registration number, payment reference ID, qualifying examination hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth.
- Submit the details. The filled application form will appear on the screen.
- Make changes in the required fields and submit the changes.
- Preview the edited application form and obtain its printout for future references.
Direct link to edit TS ICET 2022 application form has been provided below.
Make changes in TS ICET 2022 application form here.
TS ICET 2022: Exam Details
The state level entrance examination for admission to MBA and MCA courses of the state will take place on July 27 and July 28, 2022. The exam will be held in the online mode for a duration of 150 minutes. Medium of the exam will be English, Hindi and Urdu.
Link to official website: icet.tsche.ac.in