TS ICET 2022: Application edit Window Opens
- PC : My Result Plus
TS ICET 2022:
Kakatiya University, Warangal, the official body responsible for administering TS ICET 2022, has initiated the application correction process for the same today on July 13. Candidates who have successfully filled and submitted the application form for the exam can now proceed to make changes in the details entered in the form. The deadline for the same has been fixed as July 17. The link to edit the application form is active on the official website of TS ICET at icet.tsche.ac.in.
TS ICET 2022: Details That Can Be Modified in Application Form
Candidates must note that they will be able to modify/change all the details present in the TS ICET 2022 application form except the regional test centre. The details that are subject to modification/changes are mentioned below.
TS ICET 2022: What After Application Form Correction?
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Candidate's signature
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate's Father's name
- Category that the candidate falls under
After the candidates are done editing the application form for the exam, the official examination conducting body will close the window for the same and will release the hall tickets for the exam. As per the TS ICET 2022 information bulletin, the admit card will be issued in the online mode on July 18, 2022.
Candidates must necessarily carry the admit card and a valid photo ID proof to the examination centre on the day of exam.
TS ICET 2022: Guide to Edit Application Form Details
Candidates desirous of making changes in their respective application forms must abide by the simple steps mentioned herewith.
- Visit the official website of TS ICET at icet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the relevant link to make changes in the application form for TS ICET 2022 exam.
- You will be redirected to the login page of the candidate portal. Key in the required details to sign in.
- Post login, the filled application form will be displayed on the screen. Edit details in the desired fields.
- Preview the changes and submit the details.
- Finally, print a hard copy of the filled application form for future references.
Direct link to make changes in TS ICET 2022 application form has been provided below.
Edit TS ICET 2022 application form here
TS ICET 2022: Exam Details
The TS ICET 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on July 27 and 28 in the Computer-based mode. Candidates will be provided 150 minutes to answer multiple choice questions that will be asked in the exam.
The candidates' aptitude will be assessed in Mathematical Ability, Analytical Ability and Communication Ability. Through this exam, candidates will gain admission into postgraduate management courses offered by the B-schools of the Telangana state.
Link to official website: icet.tsche.ac.in