TS EDCET 2022: Registration Window Extended
- PC : My Result Plus
TS EDCET 2022:
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has extended the final date to apply for TS EDCET 2022 exam today on June 23. Candidates who are still unregistered for the exam can now proceed to fill and submit the application form on the official website of TS EDCET till July 6, 2022. No late fee shall be charged from the candidates who apply within the said time frame. The link to fill and submit application forms is edcet.tsche.ac.in.
TS EDCET 2022: Eligibility Criteria for the Exam
TS EDCET 2022: Application Fee
- Age limit: The candidates willing to apply for the exam should have attained the age of 19 years as on July 1, 2022. No upper age limit has been fixed by the exam conducting authority.
- Educational qualifications: The candidate applying for the exam must hold a bachelor's or a master's degree like BA, BCom, BSc, BCA, BBM, BBA, with at least 50% aggregate marks.
The unreserved category candidates will be required to pay an application fee amount of Rs 650. Meanwhile, the reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs 450 to register for the exam.
TS EDCET 2022: Procedure to Fill Application Form
Candidates desirous of registering for the exam must abide by the simple instructions mentioned below.
Link to official website: edcet.tsche.ac.in
- Go to the official website of TS EDCET at edcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the option that reads 'Application fee payment'.
- Make payment of application fee by providing the banking details.
- Then start filling the application form for the exam. Fill in the details required in all necessary fields.
- Submit the details. Preview the filled application form once.
- Print a copy of the confirmation page for future references.