TS ECET 2022 Registrations to begin from April 6
- PC : My Result Plus
TS ECET 2022:
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad, will initiate the TS ECET 2022 registration process on April 6, 2022. The examination conducting authority has released the official notification for the conduct of TS ECET 2022 exam. According to the official dates, the TS ECET 2022 registration will commence on April 6 and will conclude on June 8, without the submission of late fees.
Once the application forms are out, candidates can begin filling the forms on the official website of TS ECET at ecet.tsche.ac.in. In addition to this, JNTU will conduct the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) 2022 on July 13.
TS ECET 2022: Important dates
TS ECET 2022: Documents required for registration
|TS ECET 2022 application form starting date
||April 6, 2022
|Last date to submit the TS ECET 2022 application form
||June 8, 2022
|TS ECET 2022 exam
||July 13, 2022
Candidates need to produce the following documents at the time of registration, in order to fill the application form for TS ECET exam 2022.
TS ECET 2022: Application fee
- Recent passport sized photograph.
- Parents' income
- Online fee payment receipt of TS/AP
- Birth certificate/SSC certificate
- Valid ID and contact number
- Hall ticket number or Mark memo
- Reserved caste/category certificate
- Local candidate certificate
The application fee amount is Rs 800 for the open category (General and OBC) candidates, while is Rs 400 for the reserved category (SC/ST) candidates.
TS ECET 2022: Steps to fill application form
Candidates desirous of applying for the exam must follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of TS ECET at ecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the link available on the homepage that reads "Application fee payment". Then pay the application fees for TS ECET in the online mode and verify the payment.
- After the payment is done, the candidate will be redirected to a new page where he/she must click on 'Proceed to fill application' and start filling in application form details.
- After entering all details, click on 'Submit' and obtain a printout of the filled application form for future references.