TS ECET 2022: Application Edit Window Opens
- PC : My Result Plus
TS ECET 2022:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, has initiated the process of application form correction for candidates who have applied for TS ECET 2022 exam. The application edit window has been opened today on June 15, 2022. Those candidates who want to modify certain details in their respective application forms can proceed to edit the same on the official website of TS ECET at ecet.tsche.ac.in. The deadline to make changes in the application forms is June 20, 2022.
TS ECET 2022: Fields that Can Be Edited in Application Form
Candidates desirous of modifying the details entered in their respective application forms must check the fields that can be changed.
TS ECET 2022: Steps to Edit Application Form
- Name of parents
- Aadhar card number
- Year of Passing Class 12th
- College code
- Name of the college
- SSC hall ticket number
- Parents' annual income
- State hailing from
- Community that the candidate belongs to
- Date of birth
Candidates who want to make changes in their respective application forms must adhere to the simple steps mentioned below.
TS ECET 2022: Exam Date and Details
- Go to the official website of TS ECET at ecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the relevant link to edit the application form for the exam.
- Login to the candidate portal through your valid credentials.
- The application form will appear on the screen. Make changes in the required fields and submit the details.
- Preview the edited application form once.
- Download the same on your device. Finally, print its hard copy for future references.
The TS ECET 2022 exam is slated to be held on July 13, 2022 in the online mode. The exam will unfold in two shifts. The medium of the exam is English.
Link to official website: ecet.tsche.ac.in