TS EAMCET 2022: Application Window Closes Today
- PC : My Result Plus
TS EAMCET 2022:
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, is all set to shut down the application window for TS EAMCET 2022 exam today on May 28. Candidates who are still unregistered for the exam and desirous of applying for the same can fill and submit application forms by today. The application process is underway on the official website of TS EAMCET at eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
About TS EAMCET Exam:
The Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is an exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University on an annual basis. Through this examination, candidates are provided admission to various undergraduate programmes such as BE, BTech, BPharm, PharmD, BVSc, BFSc etc.
TS EAMCET 2022: Application Fee
The application fee structure has been provided below.
- For General candidates applying for the Engineering or Agriculture and Medical streams, the application fee amount has been fixed as Rs 800. The ones applying for both E and AM streams will have to pay Rs 1600.
- SC/ST candidates will be required to pay Rs 400 to apply for either Engineering or the AM stream. Meanwhile, the candidates under this category will have to pay Rs 800 to apply for both the streams.
Those candidates who fill the application form after the last date will have to pay Rs 5,000 as the late fee. Registration forms will be accepted along with late fee payment till July 7, 2022.
TS EAMCET 2022: What After Closure of Registration Window?
Once the registration window closes for the exam today, the official exam conducting body will open the application edit window for the candidates. This facility will be available only for the candidates who have successfully registered themselves for the exam. The deadline to modify application form details is June 6, 2022.
TS EAMCET 2022: Exam Dates and Details
The TS EAMCET 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on July 14, 15, 18, 19 and 20, 2022. The exam will be held in Computer-based mode and will last for a duration of 180 minutes. 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer, while no marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
TS EAMCET 2022: Steps to fill application form
Candidates willing to apply for the exam must take note of the simple steps mentioned below for successful registration.
- Log on to the official website of TS EAMCET at eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Proceed to pay the application form fee and also enter the basic details asked, such as name, mobile number, date of birth, email address and others.
- Next, start filling in the TS EAMCET 2022 application form and upload scanned images of documents in the prescribed format.
- Finally, submit all the details after filling in the application form.
- Preview the confirmation page and print its copy for future references.
Direct link to apply for the exam has been mentioned herewith for the convenience of the candidates.
Apply for TS EAMCET 2022 through direct link here
Link to official website: eamcet.tsche.ac.in