BPSC 2018: Bihar Civil Services Prelims Exam
The first shift Computer Based Examination (CBE) for the SSC Stenographer 2019 was conducted from February 5, 2019, by the Staff Selection Commission.
However, the first shift examination was cancelled by the authority after releasing a notification announcing that the examination conducted in the first shift has been nullified.
The candidates who appeared for the examination can visit the official website and check the official notification.
SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam: Date and Time
The SSC Stenographer 2019 first shift exam has been rescheduled to be conducted on February 8, 2019, after cancellation.
The examination will start from 3 pm to 5 pm.
SSC Stenographer 2019 exam: Important instructions for the exam
The candidates who are appearing for the examination on February 8, 2019, should carry a valid copy of the admit card along with any one of photo identity proof such as
Aadhaar card, PAN card, driving license, voter card, ID issued by college/university/Government on the day of the online exam.
Candidates should also carry three copies of passport size photographs identical to that provided during registration.
Candidates failing to produce the above-mentioned documents will not be allowed to appear for the test.
SSC Stenographer 2019 exam: Exam pattern
- The CBE comprises three sections from General Intelligence, General Awareness, English Language and Comprehension, as per the exam pattern
- Total marks allotted for the test is 200 marks
- The question paper will contain 200 questions
- Candidates will be provided 2 hours to complete the exam
- Negative marking is applicable for the exam stage and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect response.
Related Articles on Exam Alerts