SSC CGL Exam 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) issued an important notice pertaining to SSC CGL Exam 2021 on Tuesday, January 11, 2022. As per the notice, the Commission has advised the candidates desirous of applying and appearing in the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination 2021 to submit their online applications before the last date. The last date to submit SSC CGL online applications is January 23, 2022.
The notification issued by SSC read, "It is hereby reiterated in interest of the candidates willing to appear for SSC CGL Examination 2021 that they must submit their online applications much before the final date, i.e. January 23, 2022. Candidates are hereby advised not to wait for the last date to apply for the exam, so that the possibility of disconnection, inability or failure to log in to the website due to heavy traffic on servers can be avoided."
While cautioning the candidates, the Commission also informed them that no extension will be provided in the dates for submitting the applications for SSC-CGL Examination 2021 under any circumstances.
SSC-CGL Examination 2021: Steps to Apply
About SSC-CGL Examination 2021:
- Go to the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link to register yourself.
- Fill the registration form for SSC-CGL.
- Log in to the account registered by you earlier, using the registration number (generated during registration) and password as credentials.
- Enter all the details asked in the SSC-CGL Application form.
- Upload scanned images of photos, signatures and other required documents.
- Review the SSC form and then click the 'Final Submit' button.
- Pay application fees either in online or offline mode.
The SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021 will advance as a computer based test for Tier-I and Tier-2 examinations. SSC is conducting this examination to fill Several Group B and Group C posts under various Government Ministries, Departments, Organisations and other Constitutional bodies, Tribunals and Statutory bodies.