SSC CGL Application Form 2022: Edit Window Closes Today
- PC : My Result Plus
SSC CGL 2022:
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is all set to shut down the application correction window for SSC CGL 2022 today on October 20, 2022. Candidates willing to modify details entered in their respective application forms shall be able to do the same by today on the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL 2022: Details That Can Be Edited in Form
Candidates will only be able to change certain details in their respective application forms, some of which are:
- Father's name
- Mother's name
- Date of birth
- Matriculation roll number
Candidates must also note that they will be able to make changes in the application form twice. However, for the first time, they shall be charged Rs 200 for editing the details, while for the second time, they shall be required to pay Rs 500.
SSC CGL 2022: What's Next?
Once the Commission closes the application correction window for the candidates, it will release the admit card for the exam. The Tier 1 exam is slated to be held in November 2022. Dates shall be announced soon.
SSC CGL 2022: Steps to Edit Application Form
Candidates will be required to abide by the simple steps mentioned below in order to edit the application form.
Link to official website: ssc.nic.in
- Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Sign in to the candidate portal through your registration number and password.
- Read all instructions at length before proceeding to edit the application form.
- Make changes in the application form details and review them before final submission.
- Submit all details.
- Obtain a hard copy of the edited application form for future references.