OSSC CGL 2021 Registrations End Today
- PC : My Result Plus
OSSC CGL Registration 2022:
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is all set to shut down the registration window for OSSC CGL 2021 exam today on April 11, 2022. Candidates desirous of registering for the aforesaid exam can proceed with the application process on the official website of OSSC at ossc.gov.in. It must be noted that the final date to submit the application form is April 22.
About OSSC CGL exam 2021:
The OSSC-led Combined Graduate Level examination (CGL) 2021 is being held to fill a total of 233 vacancies under Group B State Cadre posts/services, to be appointed on the designation of Initial Appointee.
OSSC CGL Exam 2021: Vacancy details
OSSC CGL Exam 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Inspector of Cooperative Societies: 127
- Auditor of Cooperative Societies: 71
- Auditor in Directorate of Textiles, Odisha: 06
- Auditor in Revenue Divisional Commissioner (SD): 01
- Inspector of Textile: 28
Age limit: Candidates willing to apply for the aforementioned posts must not be below 21 years and must not be over 38 years of age as on January 1, 2021.
Educational qualifications: The applicant must have completed his/her bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university, or must hold any similar educational qualification equivalent from a recognised university.
OSSC CGL Exam 2021: Application fee
Candidates other than SC/ST/PwD category candidates (having permanent disability) are required to pay an examination fee of Rs 200.
OSSC CGL Exam 2021: Steps to apply
Candidates are required to follow the stepwise procedure mentioned below, in order to apply for the OSSC CGL exam 2021.
- Visit the official website of the Commission at ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the link available on the website homepage that reads 'Apply Online'. Then click on the registration link against 'Combined Graduate Level Recruitment (CGL)'.
- Register yourself on the website and login to complete the application process.
- Pay the application fees in the online mode and submit all the details.
- Obtain a printout for future references.