- PC : My Result Plus
The late registration window for the NMAT 2020 has been commenced today, November 21, 2020, by the Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC). Aspirants can fill the online application form for the Narsee Monjee Aptitude Test (NMAT) 2020 for admission to MBA Programmes upto November 21, 2020. The application form is available in the online mode on the official website of NMAT i.e. nmat.org.in.
GMAC is conducting the late registration process for candidates who have failed to register for the exam between September 14 to November 20, 2020.
NMAT 2020: Important Dates
NMAT 2020 Late Registration Fee:
- Starting of online registration - September 14, 2020
- Last date of registration - November 20, 2020
- Registration with late fee - November 21 to 30, 2020
- Scheduling of NMAT exam - September 14, 2020, to December 02, 2020
- Re-scheduling of NMAT exam - September 14, 2020, to January 17, 2021
- Registration retake - November 05, 2020, to January 17, 2021
- Re-take Scheduling - November 05, 2020, to January 17, 2021
- NMAT exam date - November 04, 2020, to January 30, 2021
For late registration of NMAT 2020, candidates have to pay the exam fee as Rs. 2500/-.
NMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- The applying candidate should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- The candidates those studying in their final year/semester of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
Narsee Monjee Aptitude Test (NMAT)-2020 is a national level entrance exam held for admission in the management courses in India. NMIMS Management Aptitude Test managed by the Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC). NMIMS is one of the premier institutes of the country offering management courses. It is consistently ranked amongst the top-10 B-schools in India.
For more related updates, candidates can visit the official website of the NMIMS Management Aptitude Test managed by the Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC).
Click Here to Visit the Official Website