- PC : Self
The application process for the NMAT 2019 is concluding tomorrow, i.e., October 03, 2019. The candidates who have not yet fill the application form are advised to visit the official website and fill the application form.
The application form is available on the official website of NMAT, i.e., nmat.org.in.
NMAT is the national level entrance exam held for admission in the management courses in India. NMIMS Management Aptitude Test managed by the Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC).
NMIMS is one of the premier institutes of the country offering management courses. It is consistently ranked amongst the top-10 B-schools in India.
The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies or NMIMS conducts its own exam i.e. Narsee Monjee Aptitude Test or NMAT for admission to its courses.
How to Apply:
- The registration procedure has been started from July 02, 2019.
- Candidates can register through online mode only.
- The NMAT registration 2019 with late fee will be continued till 14th October 2019.
- Candidates can also register by paying the late fee after the registration last date.
NMAT 2019: Exam pattern
- The allotted time for the exam is 120 minutes or 2 hours. The paper consists of three sections i.e. language skills, quantitative skills, and logical reasoning.
- Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- The applying candidate should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- The candidates those studying in their final year/semester of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
NMAT 2019: Important Dates
Starting of online registration - July 02, 2019
Last date of registration- October 03, 2019
Scheduling of exam - July 03 to October 16, 2019
Late registration - October 04 to 14th October 14, 2019
Registration-retake - October 05 to December 14, 2019
Exam date - October 04 to December 17, 2019
Click Here to Visit the Official Website
NMAT by GMAC™ is Accepted by the Following Leading Institutions:
- SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Indian School of Business (ISB) - (Advanced Management Programme in Business Analytics (AMPBA))
- SPJIMR - Mumbai (For PGMPW)Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- TAPMI (For Mu Sigma- TAPMI L.E.A.D Program)
- IILM University (MBA)
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center (formerly MISB Bocconi), Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
- School of Inspired Leadership (Soil)
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- Athena School of Management - Mumbai
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
- Bennett University - Delhi, NCR
- Universal Business School
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
- ISBR Business School, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Jain University - CMS Business School
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- BSE Institute Limite, Mumbai
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- SRM University, Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- VIT University, Vellore
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Mody University, Rajasthan
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
- Jindal Global Business school - Delhi/NCR
- Lovely Professional University - Phagwara, Punjab
- IIHMR University - Jaipur, Rajasthan