NEET SS 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
The registration window will close today, on 22nd November for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super-Speciality, NEET SS 2021. The National Board of Education is all set to conduct the entrance test on 10th January. The candidates who are willing to apply for NEET SS 2021 can visit the official website at nbe.edu.in to register.
The board is conducting the examination for the academic year 2021-22. On 1st November, the NBE reopened the registration for NEET SS 2021. The candidates can find more details from the official website.
NEET SS 2021: Important Dates
NEET SS 2021: How to Register
- Application window was reopened- 1st November 2021
- Deadline to submit applications- 22nd November 2021
- The application editing window to open- 1st December 2021
- The application correction window to close- 7th December 2021
- NEET SS admit card to release- 3rd January 2022
- NEET SS 2021- 10th January 2022
The candidates are required to follow the below-mentioned steps to register for NEET SS 2021.
- The candidates are required to visit the official website of NBE at nbe.edu.in.
- A homepage will appear on the screen, find and click on the link named ‘NEET SS registration.’
- On the login page, enter the login details and click on the submit button.
- Fill in the application form with the necessary details and upload the required documents. Then complete the application fee payment and click on the Submit button.
- Download and keep a copy of the confirmation page for future use.
The NBE will release the admit card for NEET SS 2021 on 3rd January 2022. The candidates would be able to correct the application form of NEET SS 2021 from 1st to 7th December. The candidates are advised to visit the official website for more detailed information and updates related to NEET SS 2021.