Naval Dockyard, Mumbai had invited fresh applications from eligible Indian Citizens to apply online through ND(MBI) recruitment website www.godiwadabhartee.com
for the post of Tradesman Mate at Naval Dockyard Mumbai/any other place in Western Naval Command.
: 325Essential Qualifications :
10th Standard pass from a recognized Board/Institution Time Schedule Time and Date
Opening date for online registration : 9:00 AM on 23 NOV 2015
Closing date for online registration : 5:00 PM on 02 DEC 2015
Last date for reprint of application : 5:00 PM on 07 DEC 2015
through websiteGuidelines for candidates
1. Candidates are requested to read advertisement carefully published in Employment News dated 21-27 Nov 15.
2. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
3. Online Application validation rules are designed based on the advertisement requirement. Candidates are advised to read Para 4 (Age Criteria / Relaxation) of the advertisement published in Employment News dated 21-27 Nov 15.
4. Please input valid Email-Id and Mobile Number at the time of Registration.
5. Application submitted through online form does not imply that candidate has full filled all the criteria given in the advertisement and application can be rejected if found to be ineligible at any point of time.
6. Category-wise number of vacancies mentioned in advertisement is purely provisional and subject to variation without notice. Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman will be governed as per existing Govt. of India’s rules in force. All certificates produced by SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman/Sports Person should be obtained from the competent authorities as specified for the relevant category by the Govt. of India.
7. After successful registration candidates will receive their Application Number to email-id registered with us.
8. Please keep your Registration Number / Application Number for further usage.
9. After submission, candidates are requested to take print of their application form for further usage.
10. All fields with * are Mandatory.
To know about the Job Profile and other details one must visit the website: www.godiwadabhartee.com
or refer the Employment newspaper dated 21-27 Nov. 2015.